We offer 5 unbeatable choices!
- Mini market – Everything you’ll need for during your stay.
- Tavern / Restaurant – Taste our home cooked traditional Cretan plates at low prices and in a cozy atmosphere.
- WC- Our toilets are located at several spots around the camp area. WCs are clean and are also have showers with hot water 24 hours a day.
- Laundry – Coin operated (dryers)
- Free WiFi access
- Central kitchen- You can cook there whenever you want with our cooking equipment.
- Pool-bar – Our pool bar offers snacks, coffees, ice-creams and a wide range of drinks and cocktails at very low prices. Also, several music events take place (karaoke, cretan nights, comedy singer).
- Parking – Large parking lot behind the camping with many parking spaces.
- Rental cars- Rental bikes- We readily organize rental cars and bikes for you. Click here…
- Pool / Billiards – At the pool bar.
- Computers – Coin operated
- Playgrounds – For children of all ages
- Roof Garden Restaurant
Bungalow with shared WC: a cozy one-space room. It has two beds (one double, one single). Is fully equipped, as it provides you with fridge, fan, electricity, closet and table with chairs. A comfortable and cheap option under the olive trees of Camping Chania.
OK RENTAL is a family business, founded by Nikolaos Tsismenakis in Chania Crete the year 2005, after facing the problems that people had renting cars from companies that were promising (insurance and service quality) We aim to provide high quality services in the rental of cars and bikes for short & long term periods, for [...]
Only 8km outside of Chania city there is a whole “fun land” full of fascinating aquatic games which will take you away from your routine, and bring out the kid in you! Have you ever seen 65 square kilometers, specially adjusted for you to play in the water in all sorts of ways? In Limnoupolis you [...]
The gorge of Samaria is situated in the National park of Samaria, in the White Mountains in West Crete. This majestic gorge is considered one of the great attractions of Crete and many tourists love visiting it. But you must realize that it is a long (5 to 7 hours) walk on rough terrain so you will [...]
Imbros Gorge, close to Chora Sfakia, is the second most popular gorge on Crete after Samaria. During the high season hundreds of walkers visit daily to make the trek through the valley. The walk is not particularly strenuous and can be completed in 2-3 hours. The scenery is beautiful and the relative easiness of the [...]
The famous lagoon of Balos is located approximately 56km northwest of Chania and 17km northwest of Kissamos. Formed between the Cape Gramvousa and the small Cape Tigani, Balos is surely the most photographed beach in Crete. A favorite destination of all tourist in Greece. It is no coincidence that Prince Charles and Princess Diana visited Balos with their [...]